A foundation built on sand falls
But one built on rock can weather the harshest storms
Choose me, and I’ll be up in your business—literally. I’m asking about your home life, I’m talking to you about your work life, and I even want to know about your hobbies and other passions. My goal is to learn everything I can about you. I need to see you. All of you. The real you. I need you to be vulnerable with me.
We cover EVERYTHING because EVERYTHING matters. All the components in your life are important. You can’t build on uneven ground, and part of building a strong foundation is leveling out the earth upon which we will build.
Leadership is all-encompassing. It’s not just business. If you want to be a better leader, you have to improve it all. This goes for personal, spiritual, psychological, emotional, and career health. If one area suffers, it causes drag in the other areas.
My coaching program covers...
Coaching might not be right for everyone, but it’s probably right for you
Here’s what I know. You love your job. You’ve been in the industry for years now, and you’ve established yourself as a leader. You’re kind, quick to comfort others, and you care deeply about the work you do and the team that helps you do it.
Right now, you doing the best you can do. You are accountable for your actions and you have a responsibility to your team. You’re ready to invest in yourself, to improve and become a better leader.
The real question isn’t if coaching is right for you, it’s if I’m the right coach
A good coach clicks with you. A good coach cares for you. A good coach is someone who you’re happy to confide in and go to when you are having a difficult time. I believe I am that person.
The best way to tell if we’re right for each other is by phone
Schedule a discovery call to get to know me.
Here’s how my process will work:
- You’re doing what you’re doing now—reading my stuff, following me on social media, and figuring out if we might make a good fit.
- You decide to schedule a discovery.
- The discovery call takes about an hour, and during it, we will get to know each other, talk about my background, expand on your key goals, and talk about some of the issues you’re facing.
- If we move forward, we will start the process by scheduling coaching calls and setting you up on my coaching platform, Coach Accountable.
- Then, we will start our 90-minute coaching calls, which will occur every other week.
- In between calls, I will ping you via Coach Accountable to follow up and make sure you’re on the right track as we discussed on our call.
- You will also have the option to participate in our group coaching sessions, by means of a discussion board that will be facilitated by myself.
- This is a unique and individual process, and we will work through your challenges and determine the solution that will best fit your needs.
- I’m here to help you, and I am here to serve you, but I don’t give you all the answers.
- You’ll learn perspectives and insights from me, and receive feedback from me, but you will make the ultimate decisions.